C.N.A.s play a pivotal role in the care of residents and patients in the long-term care profession. The San Diego Nurse Council will offer six (6) hours CNA continuing education credits. The cost is $40 per person. This will include the CNA CEs, lunch, and parking at the hotel. Throughout the day, door prizes will be awarded to some lucky attendees.
October 1, 2021 7:00 AM-3:30 PM
Handlery Hotel 950 Hotel Circle North - Mission Valley San Diego, CA 92108
Summary & Registration
· CDPH: Most Cited Deficiencies & Infection Control
· The Frontline of Pressure Injury Prevention 2021
· Trauma-Informed Care: What the C.N.A. Can Do Now
· Urinary Tract Infection in SNFs: Prevention is the Key
· Relaxation Through Breath, Yoga & Laughter
IMPORTANT - Attendees will need to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test in the previous 5 days. Masks will be worn throughout the workshop except during the lunch break. The spacing of chairs will be arranged by the hotel.
Workshop Quiz & Evaluation will be provided via Survey Monkey. The link will be shared at the close of the workshop. Upon scoring 70% or better and completing the survey the 6 hour CE Certificate will be emailed to the C.N.A.
San Diego Health Care Association